The site seems to be up and running! Feel free to add us to your favorites/bookmarks and RSS. I do have some minor tweaks to make to the blog but other than that it looks great! Now I just need to shoot some footage.
aged meat at home Bill's Bar and Burger blogs Brett Reichler burger burgers burgerzone butcher cast iron cast iron skillet clips Colameco's Food Show cooking cooking on cast iron dry aging Elevation Burger Eli's Vinegar Factory film festival Flower free range Friends George Motz grass fed hamburgers health Interviews kosher kosher cheeseburger Kosher hamburger LaFrieda lifestyle menu Pat LaFrieda porterhouse porterhouse cast iron skillet recipe porterhouse setup shake shack steak support us t-shirts the burgerlution ues zabars
- RT @youngandfoodish: burgerlution: the evolution of the burger http://t.co/Grvee048e1 07:53:21 PM April 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ChefBird: “@burgermonday: burgerlution: the evolution of the burger https://t.co/HubmqhLlNC must viewing” essential viewing if you love… 07:53:05 PM April 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @burgermonday: burgerlution: the evolution of the burger https://t.co/ml8BCef8I2 must viewing 07:51:44 PM April 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Starbucks: House Blend is on the house. Come by and enjoy your free cup before noon today. US only. #reconnect. 11:10:57 AM April 19, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I hope @BrooklynBrewery is preparing some Googa Doc Pomus for this years @GoogaMooga! 12:31:40 PM April 05, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite